Senior Enterprise Sales Representative
The Mojix Field Sales Organization is a curious, urgent and high-spirited group of people looking to build long-standing relationships with our customers, prospects and partners. Our passion is only matched by our conviction of what the Mojix product portfolio can bring to World Class organizations. Focused on results, we are committed to continuously improve and adapt to the key needs of our customers. We win if our customers win.
What we want you to do:
In return, this position offers uncapped income potential in one of the most strategic, fastest-growing segments of the technology industry and an opportunity to join a company at the forefront of establishing de facto leadership in this new market.
- Bachelor degree or Equivalent experience
- 10 years in sales experience selling software, at least 5 in the enterprise space
- 4+ years experience in selling cloud-based (Saas) applications in a relevant space (IoT, TBM, Analytics, Planning, ERP or other complex applications)
- Exceptional leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to influence executive decisions with clearly articulated, evidence-based arguments
- Ability to travel 35%-40% in N. America to meet with customers, partners and field personnel
- A collaborative, open-minded, team-oriented approach is critical
- Experience in retail and retail supply chain is a must
- Held a direct quota (not overlay), been a club qualifier and have made over $200k average over those 6 years
- Proven track record of selling complex applications to the CIO, CFO, CTO AND their underlings
- Experience with long sales cycles preferred
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Location: This position must be based within 1 hour of an international airport.
- Frequent travel required visiting prospects and customers.
- Need to be able to work independently from home and during travel in an unstructured and fluid capacity in order to meet simultaneous sales objectives.
- Remote customer and internal work required; need to be comfortable in extended phone conversations, conference calls, presentations and remote computer sessions.
- Work or travel on a weekend is sometimes required to meet customer and prospects needs to ensure successful revenue generation.