Americas Alliances Director
Mojix, US – www.mojix.com
Americas Alliances Director
Mojix, a tech firm headquartered in LA, is looking for an Americas Alliances Director for its US office, who plays a leadership role in recruiting and working with Mojix Partners to drive relevance to the business.
Leader in its segment of the IoT, Mojix is revolutionizing operational processes in the Luxury, Retail, and Food industry sectors. If you’re passionate about technology and innovation, take part in the adventure! Apply now.
Key business metrics for success include: joint pipeline development, lead generation via managed partners, and closed Mojix revenue influenced by managed partners. Critical skills sets and experience include an understanding of partner engagement, enterprise software sales, business development program roll-out and operational execution.
This position belongs to our Sales & Business Development Team, reports to our VP Sales AMERICAS and is a US remote worker position.
- Work in close cooperation with Alliance Partners and Mojix Sales / Marketing / Business Solution Teams to ensure partners are fully conversant with relevant Mojix offerings and can position these offerings effectively as well as deliver projects that result in high customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple alliance partners to drive a broad portfolio across partners, industries and/or solution areas, achieving target objectives across the partner ecosystem.
- Facilitate the development of strategic business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Develop, promote, and measure partner enablement and certification plans and results to maximize partner capabilities and bench strength.
- Work with partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Conduct regular partner pipeline reviews and actively track joint sales pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global partners and alliances counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to alliances team standards.
- Monitor partners’ business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase joint penetration and mutual success.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Serve as senior-level expert among alliances team managers & directors.
- BS/BA degree in a related field, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Min 5 years experience in a related enterprise software industry role
- Prior experience with Supply Chain technology with with deep knowledge of Retail, food, and or life sciences
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing large partners on a national or global basis
- Ability to develop go-to-market and pricing strategy, as well as execute activities and develop alliance proposals and agreements
- Motivated self-starter with strong entrepreneurial skills, and getting things done attitude
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, as well as demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into tangible partner-leveraged programs
- Demonstrable ability to work both independently and as part of a remote team
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to motivate and influence individuals beyond direct sphere of control