Accounting & Office Admin (France)
Mojix, France – www.mojix.com
Accounting & Office Admin
Mojix is in need of an Accounting and Office Admin to join our team in our Paris office.
Mojix is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of Item Chain Management solutions to consumer brand, retail, food, and industrial enterprises around the globe. Our platform applies innovative data science to transform item-level data into valuable operational intelligence, helping organizations manage the entire life cycle of billions unique identities from source to sale to consumer. We have offices in the US, France, and LATAM.
About the Role
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, proactive, hands-on individual to work closely with the US Finance team, the French Chartered Accountant, and the Mojix Business team in Paris to ensure all French financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely. The ideal candidate has experience in French GAAP/bookkeeping, French payroll elements, and very strong English language skills. This individual can communicate effectively and follow-up with Customers and Mojix employees around the globe and also stay on top of the details. Join our small but dedicated team to help establish the processes and procedures that will support the company as we continue to expand.
- Responsible for the calculation and maintenance of payroll elements (PTO, meal vouchers, etc.) and coordinating with the Chartered Accountant to obtain monthly payroll entries.
- Liaison with US Finance team to ensure the proper recording of all French financial transactions
- Entry of Payables, Receivables, and General Ledger entries in the accounting system (QuickBooks)
- Coordination with Vendors and Customers to ensure timely receipt and entry of invoices, etc.
- Collaborate with French Employment Attorney re Human Resources / employment law matters.
- Provide support with Recruitment and new employee onboarding
- Office Management and general office duties.
- 4+ years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- 4+ years of experience in/knowledge of French Payroll / Human Resources practices
- 4+ years administrative experience
- Excellent excel skills required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Fluent in English and French required
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Proactive, communicative with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through